Get a quote now! Call us on 0844 346 0381
Monday to Friday 9am to 6:30pm. Saturday 9am to 1pm
Save up to 25% on young driver insurance
Insurer research shows that young drivers are more at risk of being involved in a serious accident after 11pm. If you stay off the road during the 'risk hours' you're deemed less of a risk. In return for reducing your risk, we reward you by discounting the young drivers insurance premium you would normally be charged by our insurers by up to 25%.
- iKube young drivers insurance does not charge you by the mile. iKube does not restrict the roads on which you can drive
- Apart from not driving between 11pm and 5am, iKube do not charge you for on-peak / off-peak driving.
- At iKube, the price you pay (either annually or monthly) is fixed - like any normal car insurance.
How is the discount applied?
- You call us for a quote. We calculate the premium our insurer would charge you directly, just like any other car insurance company - i.e. your age, car, postcode, driving experience etc
- By agreeing not to drive during the hours of 11pm and 5am and having an iKube black box professionally fitted to your car, we are able to offer a discount on the standard premium our insurer would charge customers directly, or provide you with access to young drivers insurance premiums not normally available.
- If you do drive during 11pm and 5am you will still be fully insured but you will be charged £100 per night.
- It's as simple as that!