Get a quote now! Call us on 0844 346 0381
Monday to Friday 9am to 6:30pm. Saturday 9am to 1pm
Pay insurance based on you - not others like you
A recent friend of iKube on Facebook, when talking about young driver insurance, wrote the following message.
"We are paying a high price simply because of our age and sex which is very unfair."
If you are fed up with being tarred with the same brush, placed in a bracket with other young drivers, charged the same just because of your age - then we are pleased to say that times are changing with iKube's young drivers insurance.
At iKube, we believe that young drivers should not be bundled together and labelled as high risk - just because of their age. We've been helping thousands of young drivers get affordable telematics car insurance since 2006. Over these years, we've been working hard with our insurers to prove that young drivers deserve to be treated as individuals.
Year 1 - When you first come on board with iKube, we offer you a safer driving discount. By agreeing to have an iKube box fitted to your car and agreeing not to use the insured vehicle between the iKube red hours, you will get a specially agreed (discounted) young drivers insurance premium.
Year 2 and beyond - Any data that the iKube black box has recorded over the first year of your car insurance is used to provide you with an individual renewal premium. Your renewal premium will be based on things such as:
- Average speeds on different types of road.
- Types of roads travelled on - it's not only cars that have a risk factor.
- Actual (not estimated) annual mileage and how often you have driven during the iKube red hours, if any.
Did you know?
* 75% of those already on board with iKube will be offered a behavioural based discount in Year 2 (based on data collected by the 'black box') and more than 40% will have their night time driving restriction removed - allowing them to drive any time, day of night without any red hour charges.
* Based on renewal invites for July 2012